- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Always friendly and gets right to the point. They have always done me right an doesn't charge a arm and a leg. If you call an ask them a question they are more than glad to help. Will be the only mechanic I will go to for now own. Would recommend to everyone.Mark B. - near Asheboro, NC
They leave no stones unturned. My vehicle came in on a tow truck and they searched until they found the problem. I am very pleased.Theresa B. - near Asheboro, NC
Best most honest mechanic ever. Fair price great service. Highly recommended.William R. - near Asheboro, NC
Excellent service at a fair price. Definitely a trustworthy place to have your vehicle serviced.Sal G. - near Asheboro, NC
Owner was a pleasure to work with and received excellent fast service.Erik M. - near Asheboro, NC
Love going here. They always helped no matter how big or small the problem. They are so friendly.Joy Y. - near Asheboro, NC